Resolve the conflict with the help of family, friends.
Proposed definitions of basic concepts:
The real purpose of the Initiator or Manager in the case.
Participant's intentions: Protected entity, protected values, purpose, proposed methods.
Reasons for the conflict.
The essence of the matter as agreed in the parties' negotiations.
The essence of the matter presented by the Manager.
1. Appointed to others sincerely within the limits of the common good
2. Formulated briefly, clearly, unambiguously, in one sentence
3. Achievable, not yet implemented
4. The goal indicates the value, method of action
5. Objectives and methods must not be contradictory
6. Goals earlier, ways later
7. Formulated in such a way that it is possible to control the implementation
8. Connects contradictions
9. Added value
Power, accusation, extortion of behavior with hidden intentions.
Allowing the court to act on the Initiator with concealed intentions.
Unrecognized winner's intentions.
Extortion of behavior with a sentence not preceded by a sentence.
Depriving the possibility of enforcing the openness of the court's intentions.
The parties are not allowed to talk (negotiate) in the presence of the court.
Harmfulness of the parties' agreement to a third party.