An entity that acts towards another entity aims to meet a specific need. In an agreement-oriented action, the needs that would be satisfied by someone else should be presented honestly.This condition first applies to an actively acting:
- honestly disclosed intentions (protected entity, protected values, purpose, ways of achieving the goal),
- indication of the direct causes of the conflict, loss, damage, self-harm or other represented entities,
- revealing your own motive for activity towards the subject invited to the conversation,
Forcing behavior with concealed intentions entitles the passive participant to defense.
The methods should be adequate to the threat, for example:
- request to disclose, complete intentions,
- exposing concealed intentions, false messages, non-compliance of goals with the proposed methods,
- reaching deeper into the psyche of the initiator, to the causes of lies, violence, aggression in communication,
- referring the case to a mediator, court.
The menu above shows the functions that facilitate communication. Negotiations are the most important, other tools are auxiliary.
More information in the Manuals included with the menu.
Possible functions in the team: Initiator, Mediator, Manager, Invited, Visitor, Judge, Witness, Expert.
A case can be created by participants in the first three functions.
The initiator will trigger the negotiation option with the option of inviting a second participant and going to the mediation or court option.
The mediator will trigger the mediation option with the option of calling two further participants and going to the court option.
The manager will invoke the court option with the option to appoint parties (2 participants).
In all three options the draft sentence is negotiated.
Jurors and an Expert may be appointed by the Executive.
The Visitor (one) and witnesses can be appointed by the parties - Initiator or Invitee.
Appointing a participant comes down to selecting a function and selecting a password for editing.