Registration of a new case.
No request for any personal details.
The initiator is the one who records the random key to the case and the lifetime of the data.
to the case with the key drawn / received from the initiator
for password editing
The initiator is the team leader. Randomly draws a temporary password for himself and other participants.
When logging in for the first time, the Initiator is asked to indicate his / her function (Applicant, Mediator or Manager).
This way it decides the type of proceeding - negotiations, mediation, court.
The condition for being invited to negotiate is to identify the causes of the conflict and the intention.
Intentions / essence of protection - protected entity, protected values, purpose, proposed ways of achieving the goal.
This condition does not apply to the Mediator and the Manager.
The goal of the team is to agree on the sentence - the causes of the conflict, the essence of protection.
It is possible to call witnesses, experts and lay judges about the option.
Three types of voting by lay judges - yes / no answer to one or four questions. Vote on a list of up to 10 questions.
Possibility to send documents and messages visible to the indicated participant.
Conference, chat, forum present in the case.
Deletion of the case (elimination of all entered data) at the joint request of the parties, or at the request of the initiator if there are no other participants.
The subject of the dispute. The causes of the conflict, damage, harm, loss.
Purpose. Expected and useful result of the team's work.
Sentence. The idea of protection in the case - protected value, protected entity, purpose, method of achieving the goal.
Justification. Demonstrating the rightness of action in relation to the causes of the conflict.
Judgment. Force certain behavior to behave.
Protection. Care / repair / rescue.
Security leader. The one whose intentions are / must be realized.
Principles for setting goals
1. Defined by the leader clearly, unambiguously, honestly, in one sentence.
2. It is unacceptable to force to pursue hidden goals.
3. Indicates the intended, useful state of the common good.
4. It is unacceptable to force and obstruct the achievement of goals at the same time.
5. Goals earlier, ways later.
6. There must be no forcing the achievement of goals already being realized voluntarily.
7. It is wrong to formulate goals illegibly, eg change, strengthen, improve.
8. The leader should be ready to disclose the criteria of norms, meaning, reason and fairness on the basis of which he has defined goals.
9. Formulated in such a way as to be able to control the implementation.
10. It is unacceptable to force them to behave unethically, against the conscience of the contractor, harmful to third parties.
11. The manager is obliged to coordinate the team in achieving goals.
12. It is safe for all participants to determine the validity of the goals by the Manager.
Mutual control of intention and result is necessary because:
- Real intentions can be skillfully disguised, unmasking them is possible in casual conversation.
- The result of the team's actions may not be in accordance with the wishes of the Manager.
- In the field of implementation, there may be circumstances justifying the need to change the term of protection.