An entity that acts towards another entity aims to meet a specific need. In an agreement-oriented action, the needs that would be satisfied by someone else should be presented honestly.This condition first applies to an actively acting:
- honestly disclosed intentions (protected entity, protected values, purpose, ways of achieving the goal),
- indication of the direct causes of the conflict, loss, damage, self-harm or other represented entities,
- revealing your own motive for activity towards the subject invited to the conversation,
Forcing behavior with concealed intentions entitles the passive participant to defense.
The methods should be adequate to the threat, for example:
- request to disclose, complete intentions,
- exposing concealed intentions, false messages, non-compliance of goals with the proposed methods,
- reaching deeper into the psyche of the initiator, to the causes of lies, violence, aggression in communication,
- referring the case to a mediator, court.
The menu above shows the functions that facilitate communication. Negotiations are the most important, other tools are auxiliary.
More information in the Manuals included with the menu.
The forum as an online hearing. Accessible to participants logged in with a key and password.
That is for: Applicant, Invitee, Mediator / Manager, Jurors, Experts, Inspector.
Not available to watchers.
Login to the issue and editing required
One question / message can be sent to the participant, the next one will be overwritten.